In handling personal information, we will comply with laws and guidelines regarding the protection of personal information.
About the collection of personal information
This site collects personal information to the extent necessary for operating the site.
On this site, personal information such as your name and e-mail address may be registered when you enter necessary information in e-mails and forms.
Please note that the information entered in places other than the entry place prepared by this site is not covered by the protection of personal information and it is the user’s own responsibility.
The information obtained by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any personally identifiable information.
For more information, see Use of Data by Google.
About the ads that are posted
This site uses advertising services distributed by third parties (Google Adsense, Amazon Associates, etc.).
Such advertisement distributors may use information regarding the user’s access (which does not identify the individual user) through cookies in order to display products and services according to the user’s interests.
For more information on this process regarding Google Adsense, please see Advertising-Policies and Terms.
Also, Users in the European Economic Area will not see personalized ads.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
The personal information collected is used to develop and provide more engaging and valuable services on this site.
This site will use the collected personal information only for the purpose specified in advance at the time of collection or for the purpose of use announced.
In addition, we will not disclose the collected personal information in any case except with the application of the law and the legal force, with the consent of the user himself.
Please note that this site is not responsible for the following cases.
1) When the user himself / herself discloses personal information to a third party by using the function on this site or another means.
2) When an individual can be identified unexpectedly by the information entered by the user on this site, activity information, etc.
3) When a third party acquires personal information or other user information outside this site.
4) Trouble or problem caused by using the information on this website.
5) Damage caused by affiliated services and system failures.
Please contact us if you have any questions.